Processing and Protection of Personal Data
The administrator of personal data (within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) – hereinafter referred to as the GDPR) with regard to users’ personal data is:
Infrared Heat Ltd
Address: Unit 1A, Chapel Lane, Westcott, Dorking, RH4 3PJ, United Kingdom
Company number: 11833058
- Providing personal data, as well as consent to its processing,is completely voluntary. All personal data provided to us is processed only to the extent and for the purpose for which the CUSTOMER agreed. In the event that the CUSTOMER does not provide the data necessary to process the order and does not consent to its processing, it may not be possible to complete the order.
- The ADMINISTRATOR ensures the security of the transferred data and the implementation of users’ rights resulting from the GDPR Regulation.
- The CUSTOMER has the right to access their personal data and request its rectification or complete deletion or limitation of the right to process their personal data.
- if the basis for processing was the consent of the person, the consent may be revoked at any time;
- if the legal basis is the necessity of data processing to perform the contract, deletion of data may be impossible, if processing is required by applicable regulations (e.g. financial and accounting);
- if the legal basis is the legally justified interest of the ADMINISTRATOR, the CUSTOMER has the right to object to the processing of their data.
For the implementation of the above-mentioned requests, you can use the function in the service programme for updating user account data or please send a request (e.g. to the e-mail address provided) specifying the request to change or delete data from the records. The CUSTOMER has the right to withdraw their consent at any time.
- The ADMINISTRATOR may refuse to delete the user’s data only in the cases indicated by applicable regulations, in particular if the user has not paid all amounts due to the ADMINISTRATOR.
- Users’ personal data are processed in order to establish, shape, conclude, amend or terminate the agreement between the SERVICE PROVIDER and the CUSTOMER and to implement the Sales Agreement or the Agreement for the provision of Electronic Services described in the REGULATIONS.
- Users’ personal data may be transferred to third parties only to the extent necessary to perform the contract on the terms described in the REGULATIONS. In particular, in order to perform the contract and deliver the ordered products and send correspondence to the customer, the data may be transferred to a selected courier company.
- Personal data may be transferred to other entities if it results from other regulations or legal obligations of the ADMINISTRATOR.
- To complete the contract and deliver the products, it is necessary to provide the following personal data of the CUSTOMER:
- surname and name;
- shipping address for products;
- e-mail address;
- contact telephone number;
- in the case of a company, additionally VAT identification number
- Personal data is processed only for the period necessary to perform the contract or achieve the purpose for which the consent was given.
- to maintain an account in the database of the website – the basis for the processing of this data is the contract (regulations) that has been accepted by the user. We will process this data as long as the user does not terminate the concluded contract or until any claims are time-barred;
- data in sales documents – for the period required by accounting regulations;
- e-mail address used to send the newsletter – for the period of validity of the user’s consent. The consent may be withdrawn at any time;
- address data used to send marketing information regarding the ADMINISTRATOR’S own services – (the basis for processing is the ADMINISTRATOR’S legitimate legal interest – Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR). We will process this data as long as the user does not object to the processing of data for this purpose.
- The CUSTOMER has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body – the Office for Personal Data Protection (UODO) – if they have objections to the processing of their personal data by the ADMINISTRATOR.
I. General information about cookies
- In order to provide services by electronic means, the ADMINISTRATOR creates and stores temporary files and gains access to selected information on the user’s devices.
- Cookies refers to binary data, usually small text files, saved and stored on the user’s devices, which are used in programming languages for more efficient communication of the website and the user.
- Cookies created on the user’s devices may come both from the ADMINISTRATOR’S system (own cookies) and from external programmes supervising communication on the Internet (external cookies, e.g. from Google and other websites).
- The user has the option to limit or disable the access of cookies to his device. If you use this option, the use of the website will be possible, except for functions which, by their nature, require cookies.
II. Purposes of using cookies
- Cookies and similar technologies are used on websites to ensure correct data transmission between connected computers. They are widely used, help to adjust the content of the settings page on the recipient’s computer, remember the preferred appearance of the page, e.g. the font size set, and ensure that the user performs several step-by-step activities (e.g. adding an article, making a purchase in an online store). Cookies can also be used to match the displayed advertisements to the interests of website visitors. Therefore, the technology of cookiesis necessary for the proper display of interactive pages.
- In addition to cookies being sent from the website we connect to, cookies may also be sent from the servers of the websites they refer to, e.g. Google, YouTube or social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and others.
- In general, we can divide cookies into two types of files:
- session cookies: they are stored on the user’s device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the device’s memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the user’s device;
- persistent cookies: they are stored on the user’s device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending a browser session or turning off the device does not delete them from the user’s device. The persistent cookie’s mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the user’s device.
- Under normal circumstances, the cookies used are safe for the user. When used correctly, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter users’ devices. These files allow the identification of the software used by the user. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain they come from, their storage time on the device (limited) and an assigned value (key).
- Cookies do not collect any personally identifiable information, including names and e-mail addresses.
- Each user can change cookie settings in the browser they use, including completely disabling the possibility of saving them. If the user does not disable the option of saving cookies from different websites, it means in practice that they agree to their saving and storage on the computer.
- If you choose to reject all cookies, you will not be able to use some of the content and services available on our website.
- The user may at any time delete cookies using the functions available in the web browser he uses.
- It should be noted that cookies technology is used by hackers to infect computers and introduce malicious software. Cookie technology, which is to ensure proper communication with the website server, is in this case used contrary to its intended purpose. Protection against such an attack as well as other forms of hacking attempts should always be provided by a good anti-virus protection programme.
- service configuration;
- remembering the settings selected by the user;
- remembering the history of visited pages on the website in order to recommend content;
- remembering the contents of the user’s basket;
- remembering the font size, appearance of the website, etc.;
- user authentication on the website and ensuring user sessions on the website;
- optimisation and increasing the efficiency of services provided on the website;
- adjusting the content of the website pages to the user’s preferences and optimising the use of the website pages. In particular, these files allow recognition of the basic parameters of the user’s device (e.g. monitor resolution) and properly displays the website, adapted to the parameters of the monitor;
- provision of advertising services, i.e. adaptation of advertisements for services and products of third parties presented via thewebsite;
- ensuring the safety and reliability of the website.